There’s always a point in the race where the commentator uses the words “all the way to the checkered flag.” We just reached that point. This one’s in the bag for the Red Bull lads, apparently. Except for Alonso blowing up his engine, that is. But that didn’t matter much anyway. F1 Supremo checking out.
Free-ranging thoughts from Formula One’s Supremo
- "You can have anything you like, as long as you pay too much for it."
Follow my thoughts
These are the few people that actually like me:
Joe Dawber on Rupert Murdoch called ferrariforlife on The Forces of Evil are ga… The Forces of Evil a… on “Felipe Massa, your Don… Rupert Murdoch calle… on Royal Wedding’ed out? I… Rupert Murdoch calle… on Rupert and Carlos: you can hav…
- EU got the Nobel Peace Prize? Next thing we know Lewis Hamilton gets the Nobel for Literature... thought 7 years ago
- Kimi'd rather be 4th than 2nd/3rd on the podium, so as not to be assaulted by a former race driver with swollen ego. Why am I not surprised? thought 7 years ago
- The Forces of Evil are gathering: I re-watched Lord of the Rings the other day. Why is this relevant? Because it... http://bit.ly/mbNES0 thought 8 years ago
- Rupert Murdoch called: “Bernie,” he says expansively, “you don’t seem to me the type of man that wants to stand ... http://bit.ly/j0Awh5 thought 8 years ago
- Royal Wedding’ed out? I know I am: In fact, I got the Hell out of Dodge, as the Yanks say. That’s the advantage ... http://bit.ly/ktvrof thought 8 years ago
Archives, by month
December 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Here's a map of my brain